An all-in-one, cost-effective Mobile Application for:
Staff Bank Management / Deployment
Live across 100 health and social care organisations with 100,000 users, Ryalto is the leading mobile app for healthcare organisations to:
- Send live up-to-date news, guidance and other important communications to all staff or any team within the organisation, at any time, wherever they are
- Push instant alerts to all or specific staff groups, and receive instant feedback
- Provide a safe and secure communication and messaging app for all staff
- Measure and report on engagement using our data and analytics reports
- Create and deploy their own in-house Staff Bank, avoiding costly recruitment agency fees.
Live News for all Staff
- Many staff do not have or use email. Those who do can lose important messages in a sea of content
- Communication teams are overstretched, or do not exist in many providers
- Multiple channels can be confusing and important messages can be missed
- Large and disparate workforces are inherently hard to engage with.
- One channel for all communications, tailored for each provider
- Instantly available news and protocols on your smartphone – a single version of the truth
- Content is centrally controlled
- Access is immediate.
Communicate and Connect
- Use of multiple platforms like Facebook & WhatsApp
- Staff may only contact colleagues who they have met and collected their contact details from
- Easy to send messages and attachments in error to social contacts, potentially causing catastrophic data errors.
- All the benefits of WhatsApp but none of the risks
- Search, call or message all colleagues via the preloaded directory
- Chat groups are created and controlled centrally, making sure only the right people are in
- Anything shared is in a controlled environment and auditable
- Users do not share any personal details, including their own mobile number.
Crisis and Push Notifications
- Multiple platforms cause confusion over conflicting or out-of-date guidance
- Volume of data leads to important information being overlooked
- Low hit-rate of time-sensitive information
- Urgent communications (eg vacant shifts or Covid guidance) delayed or confused due to not being in one place.
- Time critical information reaches staff in seconds, on their smartphone, without having to open the app
- Target information to specific teams or locations easy and immediate
- Everybody updated in real time
- Alert members immediately with urgent or evolving shift booking requirements.
Collect Feedback and Ideas for Improvement
- Staff surveys can be onerous, sporadic and not joined up
- Survey tools not flexible enough to ask the right questions in the right way
- Feedback from staff is in multiple places, sometimes responded to too late or not at all
- Hard to act on information quickly and recognise trends.
- Introduce regular, customised, pulse checks throughout the year
- Customise the key questions that will help inform your organisation and drive engagement
- Feedback and ideas are fast, straightforward and instantly reportable
- Act on feedback quickly, showing your workforce you are listening and responding to them.
Build, Manage and Deploy your Flexible Workforce Banks
- Staff banks are managed on spreadsheets and paper, making them difficult to contact and engage with
- Agencies are overused, with financial & quality consequences.
- Shifts can be targeted to staff based on their role and competencies
- Bank staff have a better experience, feel more engaged, have more control and therefore book more shifts, more often
- Substantive staff book more bank shifts as visibility, control and ease of booking is increased
- Fill rate increases and agency spend reduced
- Provides the app-based experience most people expect
- Can be connected to your roster / rota system via pre-built APIs.
Powerful Data and Insights that Inform your Strategy
- No means of knowing who read what or when
- Use of communication channels is completely immeasurable
- Use of Bank Staff vs Substantive and Agency is measured by hand, is time consuming and likely inaccurate.
- Every action is recorded and is therefore reportable
- Use data to measure success and inform strategy.
You will not find better value in the market for a robust, secure and scalable mobile application with these features. It’s best to get in touch to discuss the right options and price for your organisation, taking into account your size and objectives. It may even be the case that the features that come with our zero cost ‘freemium’ product suit your needs in the first instance.
Prices for uncapped use of the feature-rich Ryalto app start at £1 per person, per month for Communications, Engagement and Feedback. For anyone that uses the Bank Shift booking, another £1 per month applies. All fees are covered by the end customer organisation and not the users/workers themselves.
Contact us to understand how the pricing will work for you and how we can help you build a Return on Investment (ROI) calculator.