Engage, communicate and work with confidence.
Engage effortlessly with your workforce on the front-line. Connect your people to everything they need for their jobs in one safe, secure, mobile app. Empower your people with extra shifts, critical information on newsfeeds, surveys and so much more in one powerful platform built for evolution in the workplace.
More likely that your process update will be read on Ryalto compared to an all staff email
Uplift in workforce engagement scores after one year with Ryalto
Reduction in agency worker use within 12 months of using the Ryalto Bank Shift module
Ryalto partners with leading healthcare and care providers, including NHS trusts, premier private hospitals, and many more…
Give your workforce a safe mobile messenger. No more WhatsApp for work!
Create, edit and communicate live news and updates with your workers immediately.
Find and book a flexible shift in just three clicks through the Ryalto app.
Find out what your workforce think with instant surveys.
What our users say
“Ryalto keeps our people connected to each other and our organisation. I love that all of our workers, no matter their grade, level, team or location receive an equal communications and engagement experience with Ryalto.”CEO, Private Healthcare
“With Ryalto, for the first time we can offer Bank shifts to all workers at the same time and via a mobile app. This gives everyone a fair and consistent process and we are already enjoying the savings due to reduced agency worker use.”Head of Resourcing, NHS
“Ryalto puts all the communications and information tools I need to do my job on my own mobile phone. I’m connected to my colleagues and to the care home leadership team, I get all the latest news and info as soon as it’s available and I can pick up extra shifts that suit me and my schedule.”Care Worker, Social Care Home
Latest from our blog
- Webinar: Effective Frontline Workforce Engagement in Under 15 Minutes!Join us at our Zoom Webinar on 30th June at 11am for our ‘Effective Frontline Workforce Engagement in Under 15 Minutes!’ webinar with industry expert…
- Q&A with Gemma Bullock, Communications and Engagement Lead at Ryalto.Gemma has eight years’ experience in roles associated with workforce development, engagement, communications and culture in various organisations, including the NHS. She is passionate about…
- Q+A with: Gary Drew, CTO, RyaltoImmerse yourself in a Ryalto deep dive with Chief Technical Officer, Gary Drew, as he shares the unique perspective of the person responsible for delivering…
- Free Internal Communications Tools and The Security Risk!(Or, How Not to Go About Employee Engagement) WhatsApp is brilliant. Most people who use it agree? Except possibly the police and the security services…
- A Masterclass in Communication in the WorkplaceMost healthcare professionals are rarely sitting at a desk or in any one place for very long, which is why it’s so important to transform…